The Conair Foot Spa offers you a pedicure salon in your home. This handy washbasin is easy on your legs, so you won’t feel any tension in your muscles. Enjoy a relaxing foot massage after long hours of work.
FUNCTIONS AND PROGRAMMES
The first thing you see in this thermal bath is its size. Measuring 7.5 x 14.6 x 16.6 inches, this device is wide and deep enough to fit even the longest legs with lots of space. So everyone can dive comfortably with their feet in the water. Put the soles of your feet on the ground and don’t be afraid to slip. The material doesn’t slip away to keep you in place.
If you come home from work and your legs are swollen, just pour water into your pool and treat yourself to water therapy. The appliance operates independently of the water temperature. Unfortunately there is no heating element in the pool construction to keep the water temperature constant. The idea is that the walls and vibrations of the water can keep the temperature constant – hot, hot or cold. However, the water can stay warm for about 20 minutes before it cools down. Keep this in mind when using the device.
The whole structure isn’t difficult when it’s empty. You may find it harder to take it when it’s full of water. However, this applies to any tank you fill with water.
Otherwise it’s easy to use. The controls are sensitive to the touch of your toes for easy access to the controls. You no longer need to bend over to change the settings. Turn on the vibration by pressing a button and lean back. The water will do its job of massaging your legs. Please note that the massage functions of this particular pool are not as powerful as those of professional masseurs or other more powerful home pedicure devices. The power of the vibrations is sufficient to give you a feeling of relief and relaxation. There are also detachable wheels in the middle. They work at different levels of intensity to make your massage individual.
A bedpan like this will help you if you want to get a pedicure at home. Absorb the legs as much as necessary to achieve the desired result. If you use the pelvis to relax your legs, there are ways to give this feeling more depth. Adding ice cubes can reduce swelling and inflammation. On the other hand, warm water reduces the pressure in your legs.
Another advantage of the Conair foot spa is that no batteries are needed to work. The washbasin comes with a 1.80 m cable leading to the fork. Not only will the device be offered at a reasonable price, but the electricity bill will not rise too much.
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 14.6 x 16.6 inches
- Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! Weight! GBP 1,8
- The color: Lavender and white
- The umbilical cord: Yeah, six feet tall.
- Tension: 110-120V
WARRANTY AND SERVICE
The Conair foot spa has a one-year limited warranty. The manufacturer may cover manufacturing or material defects. You can return the goods and the company will repair them for you. If this is not possible, they’ll send you a new one free of charge. Don’t forget to enclose the receipt and the goods with the return shipment.
** Would you like to know how to buy a home spa for your feet? Our handy guide to buying a foot spa at home will tell you what to look for to choose the best one.
- Maintains water temperature for a specified time – Although the construction does not contain a heating element, the walls and vibrations must maintain the water temperature for a specified time. You can enjoy a warm foot massage for about 20 minutes before the water begins to cool down.
- Affordable – For the money you pay, it’s a great little pool that allows you to have a pedicure salon in your home. The massage functions are not that strong, but they are sufficient to relieve the tension in the legs.
- No heating – Yes, the pool keeps the water warm for a while, but unlike other foot jets it does not heat the cold water. He will continue to do the work he was asked to do, namely fully absorb his legs.
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.