According to traditional Chinese medicine, our hands would have therapeutic reflex points. When you massage them, they help the whole body to relax and regain its balance. On the contrary, if you do not take good care of your hands, they may be exposed to the risk of injury.
If you follow this thread, you should already be thinking about finding the best hand massagers. You can find an impressive selection of these products on the internet. To help you in this process, we have compiled a list of the best comments about hand massagers to. Read them in detail to make the right choice.
|Hand massager LX3 Lunix||
|Electric hand massage Breo||
|Lunix rechargeable electric hand massager||
|Gayam repairing a massager for manual therapy||
|HandSonic Hand Massager||
Best hand massagers – (best selection)
In this part of the article we introduce you to the nine best masseurs. Please note that they are not presented in any particular order.
1. LX3 Moon Massager Manual
The LX3 Lunix hand massager is the ideal electric massager to relieve arthritis and carpal tunnel pain, eliminate numbness in the fingers or joint pain, improve blood circulation and relax the hand muscles after a long working day.
The LX3 hot pressure point therapy massager is 100% adjustable and offers a complete hand massage. 6 massage programs and 6 massage intensities combine compression, warmth and vibration to stretch the wrist, fingers and palm at the same time. Thanks to its corporate identity, this product offers you various appropriate massage techniques. The basic principles of acupuncture are rooted in the way the masseur works and will give you a very professional feeling.
In summary, Lunix with its LX3 hand massager is the leader in healthcare and we believe it is one of the best hand massagers on the market offering real health benefits.
Details : LX3 Lunix
2. Electric hand massage Breo
The Breo massager impressed with its design. Looks like the camera you put your hand in. The device works with compressed air, which is inflated and pumped out again to relieve hand pain. This massager is equipped with a reduction valve, which allows you to adjust the device if you think it is very tight.
The advantage of this product is that it stimulates the nerves of the hand and promotes blood circulation. After using the Breo massager, your hand feels softer and softer. The product comes with disposable leather gloves to keep the machine clean and protect the hands.
Another useful feature of the stimulator is that it generates heat, making the skin warm and moist. When purchasing this product, please note that it is intended for palm and finger massage, but not for wrist massage.
- The masseur has a unique design.
- It works by means of air pressure.
- The massage force can be adjusted by means of a special valve.
- It is very effective in relieving pain and beautifies the hands.
- The massager needs some time to start working after pressing the start button.
- It massages the palm of the hand and the fingers, but not the wrist.
3. Lunix rechargeable electric hand massager
The luxury hand massager is one of the market leaders because it is adapted to the needs of the person using it. It does not cause unnecessary pain when used. This palm and finger massager generates heat, making it even more effective.
This product is characterized by Shiatsu technology and elegant design. It’s a good deal, because it’s guaranteed for life. If you are not satisfied with the masseur, you can return him within 90 days for a full refund.
The proportions of the device allow it to hold hands larger than average. You can also place your entire wrist for maximum hand coverage. However, the battery cannot be replaced.
- It reduces arthritic pain and helps people recover from wrist surgery.
- By buying a masseur, you help children in need by providing food.
- There are six levels of massage.
- It doesn’t hurt too much.
- The massager operates in battery mode only. Therefore, it must first be charged and then disconnected.
- The rechargeable battery cannot be replaced.
4. Gayam repairs a massage device for manual therapy
The Gayam Massager has several features that make it unique: a hand massager, an individual finger massager and an exercise manual. The instrument has an A-side and a B-side. Silk A has two rollers that massage the individual fingers. The rollers stimulate the blood circulation and also work against stiffness in the fingers.
The lateral part B has only one role, which focuses on certain areas of the hand and fingers. This roller relieves the pressure. The design of the Gaiam massager makes it easy to hold in your hands because it doesn’t slip. This product is designed to relieve arthritis and joint pain.
The product comes with a manual that includes videos for effective use of the tool. This device can be used for therapy after a broken wrist. If you use it regularly, your hands will be strengthened. If you decide to buy this massager, don’t worry if the roles seem a bit sticky at first, because this will change quickly.
- The product is equipped with a hand massager and an individual finger massager.
- It strengthens the hand.
- The tool reduces pain in the hand or fingers.
- Improves blood circulation.
- The tool is offered at a very low price.
- The rolls look small and are not easy to hold.
- The rolls are sticky at first.
5. HandSonicHand Massager
HandSonic is a high-tech hand massager. If you want to feel like you have your own masseur, this device is for you. The instrument is equipped with a three-dimensional air pressure and a programmable microchip. The air pressure massages all reflective parts of the hand. So the pressure affects your whole body, because these areas are connected to different organs.
This massager is very effective in relieving fatigue and pain because it improves blood circulation. The device is equipped with built-in batteries. You don’t have to buy batteries all the time. You can use it for up to four hours on a single charge.
It is equipped with a heating function that you can adapt to your needs. The car has a sleek design; it is relatively small and weighs about 2.5 pounds. If you want to use this stimulator, remember that it should not be used as a medical device.
- This massager works with 3D bionic technology.
- It is designed to relax the whole body by concentrating on the 36 reflective areas of the hand.
- It is equipped with rechargeable batteries, so you can save money by constantly buying batteries.
- It has a heating option that you can control.
- This masseur is worth a little more than the average price.
- The cover is not washable. If you want to keep your device clean, you can use disposable gloves.
|Hand Massager Roleo||
|Breo WOWOS hand massager||
|iVOLCONN hand massager||
|HoMove Manual Roller Massager||
|Diva Felicity Hand Massager||
6. Hand Massager Roleo
Hand Massager RoleoRoleo MassagerThe Roleo Massager is a good choice because of its many functions. It can be used to relieve arthritic pain or to relieve the tunnel of the wrist. This is a hand and wrist massager that can be used as a hand, forearm, finger, wrist or hand massager.
With this help you can say goodbye to chronic pain in your wrist or hand. You just have to use it regularly. This will save you money that you would otherwise give to the masseurs.
The tool is supplied with individual suction cups to keep it in place. Because the stimulator does not move, you can operate it with one hand without tension in the other. You can control and adjust the pressure according to your own needs and the size of your hand.
- The tool works well for people with thin hands.
- It is effective in relieving arthritic pain.
- It brings light into the tunnel of the wrist.
- It can be used to massage different parts of the body – arms, forearms, fingers, wrists and hands.
- Some users complain about the material from which the product is made. They say it’s some kind of cheap plastic.
- The device is too small for people with big hands.
7. Breo WOWOSHand Massager
Hand massager The luxurious design of the Breo massager will surely attract your attention. This device is made of durable materials such as aluminum alloy and leather. The device consists of five airbags that act on the left, right and middle palms, fingers and nails.
You can even use this stimulator while you sleep, because it is safe to use. Breo has a unique application that you can use to customize your WOWO massager. The device operates in five massage modes and three levels of power.
Compressing the medication with air relieves arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and joint pain. The product is covered by an 18-month warranty. If you consider yourself the owner of this tool, remember that it does not massage your wrist.
- The stimulator is useful when it comes to relieving arthritis or joint pain.
- It has a luxurious design.
- You can customize it with the Breaux application.
- Five independent airbags target different areas of your hand.
- This device does not massage the wrist.
- The size of the inside of the massager seems small, so it is not recommended for people with wide arms.
8. iVOLCONNhand massager
Hand Massager The iVOLCONN Hand Massager massages the entire hand – palm, wrist and all fingers. It works by acupressure. The pressure exerted on all the acupuncture points of the fingers and hand leads to relaxation. The device stretches the nerves by gripping the hand firmly and causing gradual warming.
If you suffer from finger arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome, this stimulator will certainly help you feel better. It also contributes to numbness and stiffness in the fingers and pain in the wrists or hands because it improves blood circulation.
You can choose one of three levels of air compression to meet your own needs. Three modes work in different areas. The refresh mode allows you to massage the wrist and lapel. The recovery function focuses only on the upper part of the hand. Relaxation mode focuses on the wrist and lower part of the hand.
The product is covered by a warranty of 24 months. If you are not satisfied, you can return it and get your money back. If you do not want the heating, you can turn it off. There is a special emergency valve that shuts off the massager if the air pressure is too high.
- It massages all the areas of your hand.
- It very effectively eliminates numbness in the fingers and joint pain.
- It has three modes that focus on different parts of the hand.
- It has the ability to turn the heating on and off.
- The air pressure is too high, especially for women with small hands.
- The device does not cover the whole hand and needs to be adjusted.
9. HoMoveManual Roller Massager
If you want to enjoy an affordable professional massage every day, the HoMove Roller Massager is the right choice for you. This device simulates the reflexology very effectively because it combines the air pressure, roller and hot compression technology.
This tool offers a complete 360 degree massage. It has five groups of airbags and three sets of valves. The device has a heating option that you can turn on if you want to relax your hands and enjoy great massages. The heat helps the blood to circulate better and the hands are less stiff, tired or painful.
Note that only two clips can work at the same time. If three of these engines are running at the same time, the engine will be destroyed within about four months of use. You should know this stimulator isn’t wireless. You have to stay connected the whole time you use it.
- The stimulator is easy to use.
- It has the ability to turn the heating on and off.
- The device increases blood circulation.
- He massages at 360 degrees.
- You must use this massager while it is connected, which means that you cannot enjoy the relaxing massage wherever you want.
- He massages all his fingers, but the thumbs.
10. Dive Felicity hand massager
The Diawa Massager is ideal for you if you want to use it everywhere, because it is wireless and has a compact and portable design. It is equipped with two airbags that relieve pain in the arm area by exerting pressure on the palm, fingers and wrist.
There is also a heat option that can help relieve the pain. This device has three automatically programmed massages and operates at three force levels. The inside of the device is large enough to allow your hand to move freely during setting up. The massager isn’t noisy at all, so it doesn’t bother the people around you when you use it.
Please note that it is not recommended to use this massager if you suffer from arthritis or if your hands are very sensitive because the pressure may be too much for you. If you expect this stimulator to reduce the swelling in your hands, it won’t help.
- This massager is wireless and compact, it can be worn and used at any time.
- He works quietly.
- The inside of the device is large enough, even for larger hands.
- Two airbags relieve the pain of hands, wrists or fingers.
- It is not recommended to use this massager if you have arthritis or swollen hands.
- It can be too painful for sensitive hands.
Who needs a hand massager for arthritis?
People with arthritis should definitely have an arthritis stimulator that should be used regularly to relieve hand pain. It is no secret that arthritis can be very painful and unbearable. The performance of people with arthritis is 75% worse than that of people without arthritis. This fact makes even simple actions such as holding light objects impossible.
Most masseurs on the market not only relieve hand pain but also increase muscle strength, making them invaluable for people with arthritis.
It is scientifically proven that daily massage helps people with arthritis and significantly improves their condition. After a few weeks of using massage equipment for manual therapy, they feel less pain and have more strength in their muscles.
After about four weeks of working with the masseurs, people with arthritis do not suffer from such severe depression or anxiety and sleep peacefully at the end of the day. All these results make it worthwhile to own a hand massager.
Before proceeding, make sure that you are familiar with the difference between hand and hand mass parameters. The second group represents a different kind of equipment and we have described them very well in our purchasing guide and in our magazines. Look at her.
How to massage your hands
To know which hand massager is best for you, you need to know how to massage your hands. All masseurs imitate the self-massage technique of the hands. Therefore, read the following tips for a good massage and get to know the functions you should pay attention to when choosing a massage instrument.
- Before you massage your hands, you have to prepare them. You can do this by removing any jewelry, bracelets or watches from your wrists or fingers. You don’t want anything to get in the way of the relaxing feeling you get during the massage.
- The next thing you need to do when you get your hands massaged is apply the lotion to your hands. This trick makes it easier for the fingers to move over the skin. However, it is best to skip the lotion step if you are preparing for the massage with a special tool or device. If you rely on a hand masseur, you don’t need a lotion.
- Shake hands. Bend your hands to stretch, bend your wrists and move your fingers.
- Then squeeze all the fingers of both hands. First squeeze the top and bottom of your fingers, then again, but from left to right.
- As long as you massage your hands, your breathing is crucial. Breathe in and let the air out through your nose and mouth. You should start this breathing before the massage and continue after the massage.
- Pull one of your hands up with the palm of your hand and your fingers straight. Relax your hand in the other sleeve. Let your thumb do most of the massage.
- Start by moving your thumb along the edges of your palm, then move your thumb up and down and out from the inside of your palm. Start with a small amount of pressure and gradually increase it.
- Then find the space between the bones of your fingers in the palm of your hand and rub them in with short strokes.
- Go on with your fingers. Press with your fingers from top to bottom and then from left to right.
- Wipe the area between thumb and forefinger, face down.
- When you’re done, go to the other side. But before you do that, shake the hand that worked and move your fingers.
Joint pain should never be lost sight of, so we recommend that you consult our shoulder massager purchasing guide. Make sure your arms and shoulders are in good condition, this has a positive effect on your whole body.
Benefits of using a hand massager
If you are still wondering if you need a hand massage or not, we are here for you. For this purpose, we have drawn up a list of the advantages of a hand massage. Read it to decide if you really need it.
- Hand massagers greatly reduce pain. If you perform repetitive actions all day long, even if they are as simple as typing, you will definitely feel pain in your hands at the end of the day. The hand massager will help you fight the pain. It is much healthier than taking medication to eliminate the symptoms. If you take medication, only the symptoms are treated, but the masseur focuses on the muscles and helps them to relax.
- Hand massagers also reduce stress. Life today is so dynamic that almost everyone is worried. Too much stress can release cortisol, causing body fat.
Most hand massage instruments use a reflex zone massage technique. They focus on certain points linked to other organs. By being massaged, they help the whole body to relax and fight against stress.
- If you have a hand massager, you’re more likely to practice every day. Owning the masseur is very comfortable and you will have no excuses, for example no time to visit him. If you massage your hands regularly, your muscles become more supple and free. This reduces the chance of deaf or hardened hands.
- We’ve already said that hand massagers are practical. You can take them anywhere because they’re portable. You can use it at home while watching TV or before bedtime, at the office to prepare for an important meeting and on public transport to get to work. Because of their small size you can put them in a suitcase and take them with you on holiday.
Like any other product on the market, electric massage has its pros and cons.
Important tips for the correct use of the massager
To enjoy the benefits of hand massage, you need to know how to treat it. With the desire to help you, we have written some important tips for the permanent use of the masseur. If you follow him, you will prolong his life and enjoy the massage therapy for longer.
Different types of hand massagers require different types of care. In the following list we have selected the most useful ones. Remember this: The longer you can use the hand massager, the greater the chance that your investment will pay for itself.
- When you buy a manual massager, the first thing you need to do is read the manual. If you want to be sure that your massager will last a long time, follow the instructions in the manual. In general, it is easy to use a hand massager. Just follow the simple steps.
- If you use a manual roller massager, apply it directly to the skin. It is not recommended to wear gloves during a massage. You will enjoy a deep massage that will increase the endurance of your muscles.
- Observe the ground time specified in the operating instructions. Do not massage your hands longer than indicated in the instructions. Otherwise, you could overload a sick muscle. Using the hand massager for longer than expected shortens the life of the tool.
- It is recommended to use only one stimulator at a time. Some people try to save time by using multiple massagers at the same time. However, it is not possible to apply the same pressure to both hands with different massagers, which would lead to too much pressure on one side and too little on the other. Both massages will therefore not be effective.
- Be very careful if your hand massager runs on electricity. Remember, your safety comes first. Keep the unit away from water. If there are even small drops of water on it, turn it off and dry well before turning it on again.
- Another risk when using an electrical stimulator is short-circuiting. In this case, there is a risk of electric shock and the whole tool may be damaged.
- Don’t forget that every electrical stimulator has its own power. Make sure that the tool is connected to the correct power outlet. If the plug is plugged into the wrong socket, the massager may overheat.
- Don’t forget to turn off the massager when you’re done. Maybe you think it makes sense, but some people forget everything when they feel better after a massage.
We hope these tips for using the hand massager will help you get the most out of it.
Hand massagers vs. professional hand massagers
As technology evolves, it is questionable whether machines have surpassed humans to the point where some occupations will disappear. Says one of the masseurs. In this part of the article we will compare the masseurs and hand massages to see if we still need a professional massage.
- Effectiveness – The effectiveness of manual massage depends on the type of massage. The purpose of some hand massages is the only relaxation. Others are used to elaborate on a specific subject. The execution of a hand massage also depends on the person giving it. There are some very skilled professionals, but there are also people who can harm you.
In this category, hand massagers beat hand massage because there is no human factor in the devices. Your hand massager will always give you the pressure you prefer. However, you must choose a masseur. Some tools are not very useful. Explore it well before you make your choice.
- Relaxation – Hand massages are boring and very relaxing and soothing, but they cannot be compared to a good masseur. A personal human touch prevails here.
- Penetration – Hand massagers can achieve a much deeper penetration than a hand massage. To continue, the masseur has to push himself, which can be very painful. Pain causes muscle tension, which is exactly the opposite of the effect we want to achieve. With mechanical hand massagers, you can adjust the pressure to suit your needs so they don’t hurt you, or, if they do, you can change the mode at any time.
A full hand massager can penetrate deeper and work over a larger surface area than a hand massager. In less than ten minutes, the effect of a one-hour hand massage can be achieved with mechanical devices. Besides, it’ll be painless.
- Surgery – We have to admit that machines can’t yet keep up with the human brain. The masseur’s hands are connected to his brain. This allows them to examine the tissues of the hand and assess the degree of difficulty of a particular area.
Machines don’t have brains, so they have to be controlled by humans. If the people working with the device are not sufficiently qualified and do not follow the instructions in the manual, this may lead to an ineffective massage.
It is therefore ideal to call on a professional masseur who evaluates your tissues and helps you choose the hand masseur best suited to your needs. It would also be a good idea to ask them to show you how to use the device safely and efficiently.
- Budgeted – when considering costs, car masseurs have an advantage over masseurs. To buy a product, you have to invest real money in the beginning, but it’s worth it. Most hand massagers available on the market have the same price as an hour’s massage.
You may also have to pay someone to show you how to use a hand massager. Then you can use it every day without having to pay anything other than batteries. If you have a cable in your stimulator, you don’t even have to buy batteries. Don’t worry about it. The hand massager will not increase your electricity bill significantly.
As far as hand massage is concerned, we all know how expensive it is. It is their cost that causes people to give up their professional massage.
- Convenience – here the winner is, of course, a massager. You can use it whenever you want. If it’s wireless, you can even take it anywhere. On the contrary, before visiting a professional masseur, you have to make an appointment and drive to work, which is a waste of time.
In summary, hand massagers have an advantage over hand massagers for most of the above criteria. Using a hand masseur is cheaper, more comfortable and in most cases more effective than paying for a professional masseur.
Frequently asked questions
Is the thermal version of the hand massager required?
Above all, thermotherapy brings relaxation. Once your hands are relaxed, the heat can relieve the pain. Thanks to the ability to warm up, the stimulator increases blood circulation, making the muscles supple again.
Portable hand massagers ?
The portability of massagers depends on two factors: the first is the size of the device, the second is the presence of a cable. If the tool is small, it will probably be portable. But you also have to make sure it’s wireless if you want to take it with you wherever you go.
There are three levels of portability. If the stimulator is wireless, it is very portable. Some devices have average portability because they have cables, but they are very long. Low portable tool is tool with very short cables.
Can hand massagers be applied to other parts of the body?
The immediate answer to that question would be no. However, this depends on the type of masseur. If it’s an electrical device you have to put your hand in, you can’t use it on other parts of your body. If it is a roller massager, you can try it on different parts of the body, but the massage will not be as effective.
If you need masseurs for other parts of the body, read our reviews and guides on whole body massages at home. You can create different combinations of massagers that provide relaxation for every part of the body. Just visit our website to select the best masseurs and give your body the gift it deserves.
Do I need to remove the rings before using the hand massager?
Yeah, that’s it. You must remove all jewelry, watches or bracelets before you can massage your hands. In this way, the stimulator reaches every part of the hand and exerts the necessary pressure. In addition, by removing the jewellery you avoid the risk of injury.
Can a hand massager help me if I have arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome?
This answer depends on the type of stimulator you receive. Most hand massagers are designed to help people with arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome. These products relieve pain and help people who use them feel much better.
However, other devices are not recommended for people with arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome. We therefore advise you to read our reviews first. They will give you more information about the instruments that are most suitable for you.
What’s better – wireless or electric hand massagers?
Both wireless and wired devices are effective. You must adapt the purchase of one of the two types to your needs. If you use a massager mainly at home, you should bring the device with you by cable. So you don’t have to buy batteries all the time.
If you want to take the device with you to work or on vacation, wireless technology is the best option for you. So before you buy a hand massager, you need to decide why you need it and how you want to use it.
Is the hand massager normal when you are in pain?
It depends on what you experience as pain. If you only feel a certain amount of pressure when you stick out your hands, wrists and fingers, this is normal. If it hurts a lot and your hands are even more painful after the massage than before, it is not good.
You can try using the same stimulator, but change the mode so that the pressure is not so high. If that doesn’t help you, you have to change your masseur. Most massagers offer trial periods so that they can be replaced. Again, we’ve come to the conclusion that you need to do very thorough research before you buy a hand massager.
Comparison table of the best hand massagers
The hand massager is a valuable tool when it comes to relaxation and pain relief. It is also very practical because it avoids the need to make an appointment with the masseur. If you want to relax or relieve joint pain in your hand, a masseur is at your disposal.
You have probably already seen the advantages of a hand massager and would like one yourself. However, it may take some time to find the Best Hand Massagers to read the notices and instructions.
We hope our surveys of the hand massagers will help you decide what you need and which device is best for you. If you want to enjoy a full body massage, read our other home massage guides, which are available on our website. You can use a combination of different massage instruments to completely relax your body and relieve any pain.
Thanks for reading and, as always, stay put!
lx3 luniks luniks hand massager,best arthritis massager,luniks wireless electric hand massager,lx3 luniks luniks hand massager for arthritis and hand pain,Pureology Hand Massager Reviews,Lunix Hand Massager Reviews,Automatic Hand Massager,Breo-wowo Hand Massager Reviews
Disclosure of information: We are a professional company and our comments are not biased towards the products we consider. We test each product thoroughly and evaluate only the best, as indicated by our author. We are very independent, and the views expressed here are our own. However, if you buy something after you have clicked on the links in the items, we will receive commissions for it, which helps to keep the sites at costs such as server costs, security, etc.lx3 lunix hand massager,arthritis hand massager,lx3 lunix hand massager for arthritis and hand pain relief,lunix cordless electric hand massager,pureology hand massager reviews,lunix hand massager reviews,automatic hand massager,best hand massage machines
Disclosure: We are a professional review company & our reviews are not biased towards any of the products we review. We test each product thoroughly and give marks to only the very best that is given by our author. We are very independently owned & the opinions expressed here are our own. However, if you purchase anything after clicking the links present in the articles then we get some commissions for it which help maintaining the websites expenses like servers, security etc.